Pages

You like us! You really like us!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TIME MACHINE TUESDAY: the Fabulous Tea Party

Chapter 2


Now we’re going to travel back in time… not far, just a little bit.
"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 you're going to see some serious s***"…


Back in March, Asha & I spent the better part of a week laid up with the most awful case of the stomach flu I’ve ever seen. Blecchy. It was nowhere near a good time. But toward the end of that week, as we were both finally starting to regain our strength, we both decided we needed to do something besides lay wilted on the couch with a barf bucket in hand. Asha requested to play dress-up, I requested a tea party. We both got our wish, and I got some great practice working with my camera to get some pretty decent indoor shots (I’m still trying to figure this DSLR out! I need lessons. Any takers?)  We really did have a great time, some much-needed fun after a (literally) crappy week.

So here is our flu-recovery-celebratory dress-up tea party. As you can see, my little actress was really enjoying the camera time!  First the Princess Poses....




Then, the Tea Party begins (with party guests Lucy Koo and Pooh Bear)...


The "tea" was apparently rather hot, we did a lot of cooling it off...

No comments: