Pages

You like us! You really like us!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TIME MACHINE TUESDAY: Digging up old videos

Chapter 5

I am extremely far-behind with editing and burning my home movies, as well as getting my hundreds of gigabytes of digital pics from the past 4 years printed/scrapbbooked/otherwise organized. I have had this really strong "creative urge" lately (it tends to come and go, my "urge" is fickle that way), and I have learned from experience that I should act on this whenever it so happens to come my way, cuz it doesn’t happen very often anymore! One of my aspirations is to include blog posts along mixed in with some of those pictures and send them in to be printed and bound in a digital scrapbook of sorts. I have come to terms with the fact that I am a tech geek and so going 'digital' is the only way it even has a shot in hell at getting done!  But that is still a time-consuming process and I can just never seem to get motivated to get it done in big chunks. I did at least get all my photos grouped and backed up to discs in case (heaven forbid!) the hard drive fails or something.  Eh, it's a start!

So this past weekend I was doing a little editing and organizing, and came across some old home videos of Asha. This is one of my favorites of all-time, because it captures her so very well. My little dramatic diva, who has a great sense of humor and the best comedic timing! She had always known just how and when to turn on the charm!  This was taken about a month before she turned two. She’s such a precocious kid, and has kindof always seemed so grown-up, I forget that she was ever this little and adorable!


1 comment:

kimberlie said...

1) I'm completely jealous of your tech savvy.

2) Asha is super cute. :)