Pages

You like us! You really like us!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

1 Year of My Little Man


It has been such a crazy few weeks, I'm afraid I've been slacking a bit with the ol' blog the past month.  And it doesn't really look like it's going to slow down anytime soon!  So I'll make this one short & sweet...mostly sweet!  I had Lil' Man's One-Year portraits taken on Saturday, and I think they turned out pretty dang cute!  Helps to have a cute model, though.  He was characteristically delightful during the photo session, charming the photographer and pointing at everything in the studio & asking "'dat?"  He got a great nap before we went, and didn't get his cute lil' outfit dirty, so Mama was pretty happy about that too!  Here's our little smiley prepster dude:
My favorite pose, this is SO him!!
All Smiles

Ready for the golf course?

Prince Charming

Love those Baby Blues!

Who's Number One?  I'M NUMBER ONE!!
We have a picture of his sister at this same age -- the two are making identical faces (both are even looking off to the side) and look very much alike.  Strange, because I really don't see them as looking very similar!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shan!! He's simply adorable! I know you already knew that but it doesn't hurt hearing it over & over!! Thanks for sharing...I must see both kiddos soon!!