Pages

You like us! You really like us!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Off the Wagon

UGH.  Worst. Diet. Week. Ever.  2 offsite lunches for work and a weekend out of town with family (dining out every meal), and I'm back to square one.  Or maybe I should say "swear one", cuz that's what I've been doing since my weigh-in this morning!

But this will not faze me!  Despite this little setback, I am more motivated than ever to lose these baby pounds.  Why?  Because I saw myself in a bathing suit this weekend...and it ain't pretty.  *shudder*

On the brighter side, I am really enjoying the new elliptical.  I don't feel so sore I can't move, but I feel like the ol' muscles are getting a workout!  I'm adopting a new slogan:  "the 3 P's of Weight Loss:  Patience, Persistence, and Pass (as in "Pass-on-any-food-that-looks-delicious-because-it's-probably-bad-for-you".)"  Tomorrow marks the beginning of week 3, here's hoping this one's a lot better than the last!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I understand completely! I'm right there with you only without the elliptical (I'm jealous)!! Keep up the hard work and call if you feel yourself craving a cookie!