Pages

You like us! You really like us!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Rebirth of a Blog

So I found this old blog 'lying around' -- it's been over 7 years since my last post to it! Some of these old blog posts are HIL-ARIOUS.   I started this when I was taking a "Poetry of Rock" English Lit class at NDSU (I think it was part of our grade) just before Jordan & I got married.

Wow, how times have changed since that last post!

I have been wanting to get back into blogging for awhile, but never thought I had anything very interesting to say. Not that I do NOW, but I've got a few new things going on that I'd like to share!

1. For the past 15 years or so, I've had an interest in photography; I've just never had the time/money/motivation to pursue it as a hobby. My fantastic husband got me a DSLR for my birthday. I want to learn and experiment and I'd love to share my photos along the way.

2. The Big New Year's Resolution. More to come on that...

3. I have kids now. They are cute. Their cuteness should be shared & recorded for posterity. Blogs are a good place to do that, so... there's that.

Until I have more interesting things to say....
Goodnight!

No comments: