Pages

You like us! You really like us!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bam Bam's Wild Ride

 
"Wonder Pets Flyboat Ride*", huh Mommy?  Really?  Gotta be honest with you, I'm skeptical about this.  Have you seen this thing?  I mean, the bottom drops out from under you.  That's supposed to be FUN?  You're kidding me, right? 
  

Seriously!  I'm only two... this can't possibly be how it ends for me.  Can someone point me to the exit?  Anyone?










How about you looky-loos over here?  Can you help a brotha' out?  What's so funny, you've never seen a kid have a panic attack before? 




For the love of petunias, Mother, would you stop with that dumb camera and RESCUE ME?!  Grandma?  Daddy?  Sissy?  Hellooooo!!!  THIS IS STRESSING ME OUT!!



Sheesh. I give up.  You people are sick.


Guess I might as well give in and enjoy the ride.  Good thing I'm already wearing a diaper...

(*from our latest trip to the Mall of America's "Nickelodeon Universe".  Stay tuned for more stories about our weekend adventure in the Twin Cities)

2 comments:

Abbey said...

A-dorable!!! He is such a cutie and your captions make it even better!
Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Shanna said...

Thanks Abbey! We're enjoying every second of summer while it lasts!! Been missing you in cyberspace :) Hope things are well with you & your beautiful girlies too!