Pages

You like us! You really like us!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BIKINGS! MUFFLES! GIGGLES!

 
This blog post is purely selfish. You see, I'm in Redmond, WA this week at a training for work.  And while I'm having a lot of fun networking and learning new stuff and enjoying the local cuisine and beverages...

I miss my kiddos SUPER DUPER bad! 

My wonderful hubby kept them up a bit later than their usual bedtime tonight so we could do a video chat.  Jord, you don't know how much you totally made my week!  Before I left, I had also snagged some videos from my camera and put them on my laptop so there was something to watch when I got homesick for my little monkeys.  So I'm sharing my favorite clips, which just so happen to kindof "illustrate" what my children are like, in a nutshell.  I must admit I've been watching these over & over while away from them.  Y'know, so I don't forget them or something?  Yah, like that would happen.

First up.  My creative and hilarious little lady, who recently made me follow her around with my video camera while she 'filmed' her Food Network Series, "Asha In The Kitchen."  Original, huh!?  Scripted by Asha.  While, well, in the kitchen.  But look out Paula & Rachael, this little character's gunnin' for ya.  Still not really sure what she was cooking up, but you get the gist of the show...

Food Network Junkie


Next we have Bammers.  It's fitting that Noah is eating throughout this entire clip, cuz that child eats nonstop from the minute he rolls out of bed in the morning ("bweaksist") 'til night ("pupper"), with a few "nacks" in between. And ketchup is the condiment of choice, he dips anything edible in it, but basically uses said item as a spoon for shoveling in the ketchup.  He has also recently become fairly obsessed with his Minnesota Vikings jersey, and insists upon wearing it.  Every.  Day.  Especially funny, because neither of his parents are Vikings fans (I think Grama K actually had picked up the jersey at a garage sale), but Daddy taught him to do a Norwegian Viking growl, which is far more adorable than intimidating coming from our little teeny Leif Eriksson. 

French Fries and Muscles


And lastly, Miss Weirdo again.  Okay, people who have spent a reasonable amount of time around me:  is this NOT my little mini-Shanna?  Good golly, it has just been a kick in the pants being around this little person who looks just like her Daddy but is very much her Mother's daughter.  She is quite the hoot.  Here, she was snacking on a cupcake and decided to go all Billy Bob with the teeth thing?  Who knows.  All I can tell you is that this clip makes me "lol" every time I watch it!

NERD.


Goodnight, my babes.  I sure do miss you, but I'll see you soon.  Keep on with your weird little selves. 

No comments: