Pages

You like us! You really like us!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hangin With the Baby Dude

I got the pleasure of spending four whole days with my baby boy this weekend!  Jordan & The Princess went to visit Grandma this weekend so Lil' Man & I spent the weekend together, napping, playing 'ba', eating Cheerios, and just hanging out.  It's been so different with baby #2, mostly because I'm working full time with this one and also because I'm not able to devote 100% of my attention to just one kid.  I often feel like I don't get to spend enough time with either kid so I really relish the one-on-one time I get with each of them.  I absolutely love watching their little personalities blossom!  We had tons of fun but I am exhausted --even though he is a great sleeper, he ran me ragged!  Pulling everything out of the kitchen cupboards is a new pastime; and crawling away to go hide from Mommy whenever she turns around is his favorite new game (of which Mommy is not exactly a fan, as it invokes a panic when she can't spot him at all times)

Anyway, here are some pics from our weekend together...

Rockin' the faux-hawk.


Top Chef in the making?


They both sortof have that same astonished google-eyed look, don't they?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the faux hawk! He's getting so big Shan! And I know what you mean about time and the lack of it....but as long as they know they are loved - that's the most important thing!

And by the way, Nolan is going to be SO JEALOUS of the Buzz Lightyear pjs when I show him these pics! :-)

Love ya lots!