Pages

You like us! You really like us!

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

ONLY witty, random, and fortuitous thoughts shall be posted to this blog. Or not. More likely a few rotten ones will creep their way into my brain and somehow end up being posted to the site. Blogging. A surprisingly new and useful facet of the internet which I had not previously discovered! Nifty.

This is my first semester at NDSU. Despite the astonishingly cold weather, I really like life in Fargo thus far. My fiance' and I just moved here from Dickinson, where he graduated with a degree in Communications and English Ed. I, however, am in my 6th year of college and am still undecided as to what I want to be when I grow up! I LOVE classes in the arts: literature, theater, music, art; and despise those in math or science. I am REALLY looking forward to this "Poetry and Rock" class.

My email address is: shananigan52@hotmail.com

gettin' out of this place,
Shanna

No comments: